Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My parents decide to go KL this morning with my uncle by bus. Yeah by BUS. It is quite shock but i feel safer for them as Dad tend to feel sleepy when driving nowadays. Maybe to age factor. Even when driving in Singapore itself, he tend to feel sleepy at times. What else if you drive to msia. They are visiting my aunty who is in KL who is sick. Hopefully she is gets well soon...InsyALLAH


I will be quite busy for the next few days or maybe weeks or months till they find someone new to take over my colleague. Will be helping Hafiedzah to do the invoices and filing. Especially for the December 2005 invoices. Haiz...Looks like will have to do more OT. Even yesterday i stay till 8pm to clear some of the pending work. This is also part of the reason why i want to look for new job now. They dont really understand how things work and simply say it is all easy to do. Haiz just pray hard that the new person is fast learner and stay long here....


Will be having class today. It been a while i went to the class. Hope to start my other class soon...

No comments: