Monday, May 05, 2003

Bad day today i must say.
Early morning heard my mom nagging and get a scolding from her for thing. All thanks to my sister after me.
Then today a new gerl start working at my office taking over some of my work. I also started to do new things. Just imagine, today i have do to new things and teach the new things. A lot of things have to do today. Then gat another scolding from 2 of my customers. Well, can say it is my mistake but i am totally busy and forget to do what am i supoose to do. Then at the end of the day, i get a scolding from my colleagues. Really piss off with her. She never says that she need all the work by today. When i off my laptop, she approach me and ask me to email her the spreadsheet. And my reaction was like WHAT U NEED IT NOW? I told her that i have not finish them and will try to finish them by tomorrow and she was not happy with it. And she scold me for being late to finish up the work. And i told her off saying that today i have to teach the new gerl, then some of the customer ask me to do a few things, and for her work was like i been calling and faxing them so i cant really got the time to compile them. When she heard this her face was showing so what if u do all that thing. Then she insist i send her the file. Without delay, i on my laptop, send her the unfinished file and then go home. Without any delaying. Thanks to her i am late going to the masjid today. Reach there nearly mahgrib.
Time really fast today. A lot of things need to be done. When i reach the office, the next thing i know it is noon already. Then after sometime, the next thing i know is evening already.
but the best thing i heard from herda today is my blogs can be seen already. alhamdulilah it has gone to normal. I hope it will not happens again. I think i really get myself addicted to this. hehehehehe

No comments: