Monday, May 26, 2003

*Yawns* So sleepy......... Did not have a good sleep yesterday. The weather was so hot. And the fan did not help much. I woke up a few times and at the end i decided to on the Air-con. It was reveal to get some sleep after that. But then it is too late to have a gd nite sleep. hmmmmm
My stomach still in pain. Been aching since yesterday. I did not eat rice the whole day and my stomach cant take that. I realise that i must eat some rice in one day. Everyday i have to eat rice or i will get stomach pain the next day. So troublesome.
Two weeks no class. Can't really decided what to do. Usually went home late and i was wondering if i go back early then it will be bored for me as my sister will be studying and i will end my watching the T.V alone. I will start planning what to do in the next few days. hehehehe if not, i think i will just go to my aunt's place.

No comments: