Thursday, May 29, 2003

Had exam this morning. Thats y i blog in late today. I do badly for my exam and i think i have to retake this subject again at the end of this year. Never study for it. My mind overload with stress and tired with all the work. Never been like this. This is the worst time of my life. Arghhhhhhhhhhh
Had dinner with Herda, Moshee, Thots, MrRobot & Joops at Amiran's Cafe at Bugis. First time going there. I was at lost what to eat. Asking opinion from Herda, Thots and Joops. At last i chose Spagetti Bolognaise. Nice to met everyone again. And nice to met u Joops. First time meeting her yesterday. After the dinner, went window shopping at Bugis with Herda, Moshee & Joops. Thanks for the tag everyone. So sorry for not tagging u guys back.
Tomorrow will be another exam paper. I suppose to come back to work after lunch but after thinking it is better to take the whole day. relax my mind off away from work and away from eveything if possible.
I am feeling so damn low today. So tired, sleepy and of course no mood at all. :( :( :(

No comments: