Wednesday, May 07, 2003

hmmmm feel good today but a bit tired. I feel like something goods going to happens today. Just hope everthing goes well and smoothly today. Bought myself a new blouse yesterday. hehehehehe (if my sister knows she going to nag like my mom) Then buy 2 more for my soon to be sister-in-law. She took 1 of mine when she saw it and she ask me to buy her another piece for herself. One more is for her sister. So total i buy 3 pieces. hehehehe got a good price i can say. They r selling at $18 per piece. After much bargain, they give me $15 per piece.
Then recommend my school mates a bag shop. All this done at Bugis Village. She was quite happy with the bag and thanks me for getting her a cheap and good bag. She never knows that the place there have so many cheap things. All this while she been shopping at shopping mall. Lucky i came in time yesterday. She was window shopping at the Seiyu while waiting for me. Just imagine she nearly buy a bag of $30 while at Bugis Village she got a bigger ones at only $15. (Not the same type of course but she been looking for that type of bag) After done much shopping we ate at BK and head straight to class. Luckly the teacher have not start the class or we will have miss the class of 1/2 hr late. hehehehehe

No comments: