Thursday, May 01, 2003

Had an early nite yesterday. I think i sleep at around 8pm. Then wake up this morning around 8am. Then gets ready to go to Pasir Ris Themepark again. With my parents n younger siblings. Today is MAY Day and the entry to the themepark is free for NTUC union members only. Well, to pass time by, i just follow my family and have a great time. But the weather was really really hot.
Then at noon met the bloggers. The plan was to met at 3pm at Paya Lebar MRT. As usual the girls came early then the guys. I was wondering why guys always late when meeting yup. They dont need to make-up or wat so ever but still late. It was raining for a while but thanks to Khair who brings 2 umbrella. Yesh 2!!!! 1 is a big one and another one was a smaller one which he keep in his pouch. When Khair inform me it was roughly about 6 people going n can say most of them i know from the blogs. But when reaching there, it was a shock for me as many of them i did not know. In the end, we change venue to Changi Airport and eat at Popeye. I guess there is around 12 people who attends the gathering. So sorry to the people i meet today. I roughly knew u guys. Can say i never knew u guys never even been to your blogs. If u happens to be in here, Please do tag me and tell me your webby so that i can link u guys and visit u guys too. :) But i have a great day today. Meeting new people n going to new place (Popeye). Usually i never met people if i did not know their background or never talk to them. So today was like, a new thing for me. I envy u guys that u all so friendly. So easy to get along with. I really never thought that people who u going to met for 1st will be like that. I thought of describing the people i met today. But some of them i dont really know and can say dont quite remember so i think i keep my comments to myself. ;)

No comments: