Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Like i expected this morning yesh i get a few scoldings from a few people. One is from my customers and one from my suppliers. One is my own mistake and another one is their own mistakes. But what ever it is i get to face it calmly. i guess tats really good for me. I realise that time really pass by really fast.
The work for yesterday was finally finish. This morning that woman was so nice to me. Talking with a smile on her face. i dont know whats happening to her tat time. but good to see her tat way rather than angry face like yesterday. Good thing this new gerl learns really fast or i will have hard time teaching her all this complicated things in a short period.
Will be going to my class today. But before that will heading to Bugis Village to do some shopping. hehehehehe after a few hard day works. hahahahahhaa (tgh budget lagi bole nak shopping eh)

No comments: