Thursday, May 15, 2003

For the first time i am late for the meet today. I never late for any occasion but today was 1/2 hour late. So sorry for u guys to have to wait for me. Well, Herda did not inform me the actual timing and i thought it will be later in the noon. Met Herda, RaeLynn, Naqia, Nana(Naqia's Sister) & Moshee. Had a lot of laugh and of course a lot of photo shooting from Herda, Naqia & Moshee. hehehehehe But the main attraction is Naqia sister who is sooooo cute n chubby. And the word of the day today is "Delete, delete, delete". Went to the Airport and eat at the Popeye again. Take the skytrain for a 4 times, walk around at the Terminal 1 & 2 and have a drink at the Coffee Bean. Had chocolate as usual. (macam maner tak naik badan aku ni) hehehehehe Watever it is i still enjoy my day today. Although i am still sick with the bad sore throat (voice like ella) and flu. It went well pretty good today. :)
I always enjoy gathering like this. It become a good thing for me. Hope to have more. So guys when will be our next meet? Looking forward to it. :)

No comments: