Thursday, May 22, 2003

Today's exam start at 12.30pm. I thought of sleeping back after helping my mom do some cooking early in the morning but i can't sleep back after having an early sleep yesterday. I think i sleep at 9+pm. Today is the second paper for IT. Hopes this time around i will do better. Today's assigment is on Front Page and Access. hmmm I am confident in Front Page but not Access. Just hope that it turns well. Tonight will be having another boring class that is E-commerce.
I was thinking why some people seems don't care about me. All they hope is that i care for them. But when i care for them, they will just ignore me just like that. Then they claim that i dont understand them. I dont mind if u really don't care about me but at least understand me a bit.
I also don't know whether i make the right choice in my life now. hmmmmm
Today's exam end at 3pm. Where shall i be going after that. hmmmmmmmm

No comments: