Sunday, May 18, 2003

Went to my friend's engagement today @ Chua Chu Kang. I suppose to go with 3 of my girlfriends but end up only 2 of us. Talk a lot with my friend. Talk a lot of things that we miss out in our lives. :) While on my way home today, I was thinking that most my friends are getting engage and some even getting married. When will i faced all that. hehehehe Funny to have that thinking but i was just wondering when will it be my turn. So happy to see my friend's happy face just now and could not imagining that me in that place.
A old guy friend call me up asking for help. For such long time he never called me and was shock to know that he called me. When i called him back, he was asking favour a of borrowing some of my money. I never thought that people like this still exist in this world. They would called u if only they need help. I hate this kind of people.
My parents ask me whether i am seeing anyone special now. And this time i am shock as they are asking me directly instead of bugging my sisters. I just say of course there is no body and i just ignore them. What is wrong with them??? Dont they know that their daughter not interested in all that now. I feel happy with my lives now. Stay focus on my work and study first. All that will be later in life. hahahahaha )jgn jadi andartu sudah ah) hahahahaha

No comments: