Friday, May 23, 2003

RUBENNNNNN Wins!!!! Good for him. And he deserve that. His voice is so damn good and he has his own personality. That should be the way for all artist. Just be yourself not trying to follow anyone. hehehehee I did not regret of having to sleep late yesterday as the show was good and fun.
After my exam yesterday, i decided to walk around the esplanade. Sit at the Library there thought of revising some of my subject. Left 3 more paper to go. That will be next week. But then i was too sleepy so i just spend there reading my New Paper and looking around at people. Some of them might think i am crazy sitting there alone doing nothing. Spend the evening alone dont know where to go. Met a few people along the way. And of course quite surprise to saw them. Yesterday i did not go to my class. All my 'kakis' classmate decided to go to the class. So i too decided not to go too. Drop by at Bedok Intercharge to buy something for my siblings.
Met My aunty there where she currently working at BK. Was shock to saw her yesterday but at the same time happy to met her after quite sometimes never saw her.
While i am alone yesterday, i did a few thinking. Not a few but a lot i can say. hmmmm I still could not figure out wat is the answer to it. I thought of ignoring all this but i think i really cant do that. I need to do something about it so that the matters will be rest in peace or in other words, the case is close. I just hope things go slow......................

No comments: