Friday, July 04, 2003

Everyone has not reach the office yet. And as usual i came early to check my mails and og course my blog. hehehehehe
I thought that i will be able to sleep early as i left the class early as usual. I was shock to came home to c my mom is doing "Kueh Tart". And i asked her whether she's working or not tomorrow. She took MC for the last 2 days and i thought she extend her leave another 1 day as tomorrow she is not working. She told yes she working. She thought of doing the "kueh Tart" earlier but she cant as there were a few guests came yesterday. With sleepy eyes and tiring body, i help her out. She was doing it half way through with my younger sister, Andini. While another sister, Maimunah was folding the clothes while watching TV.
Right now i am feeling so sleepy. Hope there will be some energy later for the kickboxing.
Will rounder about at Orchard with Ct after the lunch before we headed our own ways to me other pals later. She will be meeting her boyfriend while i will be having another date. hehehehehehe

No comments: