Saturday, July 05, 2003

Had an enjoyful day yesterday. Had a lot of laugh during the Thai Kickboxing class. But now my whole body is aching. It has been quite sometimes i did not do any exercise. After the Exercise, we all straight went to Grand Hyatt Hotel for our Lunch. Really2 kiasu i must say. hehehehehee We start the Lunch at 12.30pm and ends at 2.30pm. hehehehehehe Some of them left and a few of us stays there to have a good conversation. We even plan to do something next week. First time we all are planning something out of office hours.
Went out with my parents & my sisters to Geylang. Brought a few Clothes for Hari Raya. Lucky for me this time as my dad willingly paid them all. Now i just can concertrade on my "Tudung" and other things. :)
Sorry guys (Herda, Moshee, Hazel & Nurynn) for not coming along with u guys. I am just too tired actually today. If my parents did not forced me, i would not have go with them.
There will be wedding tomorrow at Choa Chu Kang. Hopes there nothing much to help out......

No comments: