Saturday, July 12, 2003

I am really frustated today. Frustated with Rif of course. He supposed to met me today but then he never called. I wait n wait n at the end it was cancelled. I been waiting nearly 2 weeks to met him to talk on certain things but it dissapoint me. I waste 2 hrs outside alone. I walked around at Bedok Central before heading to the Library there. Sit there reads the magazine that i buy and watch people pass by me there.
So sorry to Moshee & Nurynn for rushing them to meet up a bit early. I was so damn bored n really frustrated. To avoid me feeling all that the whole day, i decided to rush u guys to met a bit early. We met up at 3pm at Ct Hall. Herda picked us up at Bishan MRT. Brought some drinks at NTUC before heading to her house. A lot of foods there. "Murtabak", "Popiah", "Roti John" & Ice Jelly Longan we all ate. Trying to figure out how to play the Pictionary but at the end we played Scrabble.

No comments: