Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Feeling so sleepy lately. Maybe due because of fasting.
My work has been overloading since i took over the "Customer Service" post. I have to do a lot and learn fast. Get a feedback from 1 of the customers saying that my work is slow. My supervisor told me this and i was shocked to hear it. I done whatever i can. Chase the supplier for quotations so that i can inform them the items, do invoicing, follow up pending things and also manage some of the office workflow or items needed. (i will do them if siti cant handle them) A lot of things need to be done and now u complaining that i am slow. *arghhhhhhhhhhh*
My mom nag at me yesterday n this morning regarding i made a call to malaysia, talking to my beloved cousins, Nazrul. Usually i called him at the public phone but this time around because i cant go out that time so the only solutions is to call him from home. Why must she make a fuss from it. I did not talk to some other guys that she does not know. I talk to my own cousin. Yes, we met earlier that day but we did not get any chance to talk to each other privately. We use to talk to each other a lot through email but now he is busy that he did not get the chance to email me so the only way now is through phonecalls. I was wondering why she does not like all her children to mix with relatives. All my relatives especially from my mother's side seem to be close to me. All can get along well with me. They will contact me 1st sometimes to inform of certain things. I guess she doesnt that to be the way. I guess she wants to know all things 1st before informing her children. Watever it is, i dislike her ways.
I realise i been doing the same kind of mistake over n over again. I know that i shouldn't to that but still i keep repeating them. Hate myself for doing all this.

No comments: