Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I was wondering and keep asking myself. What is the purpose i doing blogging. Is it for my own self or for people to read all about me. I wants to write more about what happens but sometimes i just find it too personal that i could not write in down.
Had a boring night yesterday. Mum & Sister, Maimunah are not in good terms. They tend to have a fight every now & then. In the end, i will be the place where they will say everything out. Damn irritating. Thought of going home early once in a while will makes me have a gd rest but dissapointment came. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH Yes, I should just ignore both of them. But it been happening all the time and it is irritating. Mum will nag all the way and scold u every thing u do although u are correct. Sister will throw tantrum and talk to everyone in a bad manners. When they are in good mood, they will be playing catching and laugh loudly till they tired. But if they are in a fight....................

No comments: