Sunday, July 13, 2003

I am really really sad since last nite. I end up crying to relief myself up. I just could not accept the fact that that person repeat the same old mistake. It hurts me so much. Really hurts me badly. I shouldn't have given that person another chance. I should have just ignore that fellow. YES, I would ignored you totally from now onwards. Dont looked out for me now. I dont want to know anything about you starting today. I will ignore u totally now. Go ahead, do watever u wants. I would not say anything to u now.
Today, my sister hurt me again. I just could not take it. I feels abandoned. I feel as though i am not part of the family. Everyone seems not to respect me as a daughter n sisters to them.
I know i am unwanted to most people. People keep swearing & says a lot of bad things to me. They also looked down on me, hurting me and lots of things more. I know i am unworthy to all of you. Sometimes i just wished i am gone from this world. I love people around me so much that i keep hanging on, holding on to my life. Do watever i can to improve myself. But all these things keep happens. It makes me struck there, don't know what to do. I hate to have all this feelings but ................

No comments: