Saturday, July 19, 2003

I had a great day yesterday. Really really great day. Still smiling when i think of it again. hehehehehe

Start the day at my aunt's place. It been a while i been there. Nearly a month i never met or even called her. Miss her so much. She feels sad that i did not called n even cry (Her daugther tell me this) as she missed me so much. Feels so bad for doing that to her. She treat me like one of her daughters. If i am around her family, she will address me as the 1st daughter. Feels so good to be in that situation. Talked all day long with her. Telling her from A to Z of my life. Every little details. I wished my mom were like her. As usual she will keep giving me advise and i never feels bored with it.
Then headed to Ct Hall to met Herda, Moshee, Nurynn, Pinky, Naqia & "Tunang" for our dinner at PizzaHut there. Luckly the place not crowded. Thanks for the gift everyone. Like them so much. After the dinner we walked from Millenia Walk to Pan Pacific Hotel to took pictures of course. hehehehehehe Enjoy the day so much had a lot of laughs.

When reach home, my stomach in pain. hehehehehe I guess because too much eating & laughs.
Breakfast - "Masalah"
Lunch - KFC Chicken
Dinner - PizzaHut

*Can't wait Monday as i could feels that we will be having more fun. Right Girls?

No comments: