Thursday, July 17, 2003

sleep early yesterday. I think i knock off around 8 plus. Yes i am so damn sleepy that makes me sleep early. Wish to sleep even longer. Really2 sleepy lately. It is good once a while to have a gd sleep like yesterday. Feeling much better but i guess i need more of that. hehehehehe
Will be on leave tomorrow & Monday. I need a break from this stressful work. Yesh a break. A good ones. Seems to have a lot of planning for the next few days.

Friday - Will spent the day at my aunt's place. Will be meeting the makan kakis at evening for our dinner.
Saturday - Will be spending my time alone, will be going to the sea maybe. (Have not decide whether to go or not)
Sunday - Will be at home spending the day with family. (Will have a small celebration)
Monday - Will be having fun with Herda & Nurynn

All this happens because it is my birthday on Sunday. Yesh this coming sunday. :)

No comments: