Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Feeling down so suddenly. I keep asking myself why is this happening to me so suddenly. I guess because i feel that i been abandoned & unwanted. I feels like cying now to let go my dissapointments. Called me sensitive or whatever you want but i been in this kind of situation most of the time. People do that to me. Yes i have to accept the fact that i am not needed and my existing is not wanted not by 1 but to most people. How i wish sometimes that i do not exist in this life. It really hurts so much when people treat you this way. I am being myself & why can't people just accept me as what i am not as what they want me to be. I try to change myself as what people suggest but i can't. Basically i can't. I dont have that courage to change myself to something new. I can't. I guess that is basically why they always condenm me out & critised me.

No comments: