Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Feeling Good today. I guess it all because i will be meeting my "makan kakis" today. hehehehehe Missed them all already. I think nearly 2 weeks i did not met them up. Can't wait till evening time today. Will be having durians at Chinatown.
The whole of yesterday was happening to me. Let's summerise what happens -
*My Friend, Siti who was working here was on 1 week MC as she has a fractured toe. And her work has been hand over to me to do. And there is 1 stack of invoices that need to be clear off asap.
*My handphone can't called out or sms out now. Due to me of not paying the bills. It will be that way till i get my August's salary which is later at the end of the month
*The same old guy who been hurting me all this while called me up again. Hurt me more, saying all the things that makes me more angry with him.
Can't imagine all this is happening to me yesterday and i am fasting. I believe HIM is testing me now. I am not complaining but i think all these happens have a reason behind it.

No comments: