Monday, August 25, 2003

Hmmm Got a little surprise from my sister, Maimunah. She bought me a pair of sport shoes yesterday. Thats so nice of her despite showing me all the bad side of her, she still cares for me. :) Feels very2 happy as this is the 1st item she buy for me using her salary. I know sometimes i her but that doesn't mean i really hate her. It only hurts me when she do that to me. I will just ignore her totally if her "odd" behaviour comes around.
Yesterday night i list out a few things that i need to achieve. Well kind of shock when i see the list. A lot to do till end of the year. I will start off today onwards. I don't think i will put all the list here. Once i have achieve it i will proudly say it in here.
Could not sleep yesterday night. End up laying down on the bed from 10.30pm till 12am. My mind keep on thinking of my list which i need to achieve it fast. hmmm

No comments: