Thursday, August 21, 2003

I am totally frustated with my sister, Maimunah. I called up home around 5 checking on my siblings who happens to be at home. Not knowing that she will be taking half day today for graduation. I was talking to Andini as Andini was the one who pick up the phone. Knowing her at home, i asked Andini to pass the phone to her. She was shouting to Andini saying that she do not want to speak to me. I was shock as i wants her to help me out. When i reach home, she did not even talk to me and i also try not to talk to her. Feeling frustrated i quickly do my cooking n clean the kitchen all by myself. I am not complaining if they do not help me but it just that they are not showing any respect to me. *Haiz*
Now no mood to eat. I was actually looking forward to eat the food that i cooked now but then no mood. :(

No comments: