Thursday, August 21, 2003

My Parents will be back tonight. Yes tonight. I will not be attending my class tonight. Will have to rush back home to do any last minute housework. Andini wants to prepare some nice dinner for them later on. So i will be cooking Fried Mee & Grill Chicken. Talked about food now makes me hungry already. Can't wait to go home n hurry to do my cooking so that i can eat later on. hehehehehhe
Internet here at the work place has been unstable for the past hours. It is only for the Ariba system that we are using in here. Damn all my work is pending all because of this. All i can do now is Data Entry only.
Herda came out with the idea of making a food blog. We will write all about food in there. So anyone have a gd place to eat for us, please do tag us there. MAKANKAKIS

No comments: