Monday, August 11, 2003

Waking up feeling tired today. Realised that my face now full of pimples. Due to my stress i am facing now, all this pimples came out. Now more stress after seeing all this pimples popping up. *Haiz*
Someone asked me AGAIN, why am i still single. Why AGAIN this questions? Can't they just ignore it? Why must they bother all about this? It is quite annoying questions i tell you. I am getting boring n frustrated hearing this over and over again. It is no harm of me being single now. I like to be single at the moment now. I get all the freedom i want & go wherever i want now. Yeah i do feel lonely at times but still i really don't care all about it. I am used to be lonely all this while so what's the big deal that i am still single now. I am happy for what i am now. I think i am better when i am being single now. It makes me becoming a better person now (I guess). So people just face the fact that i am still single and i am happy with it. Please no more asking thos type of questions i hope..............,

No comments: