Friday, August 22, 2003

My parents reach home nearly at 10pm yesterday. My 3rd brother, Jaya fetch with Andini by my dad's car. Well, there was a lot of food and new clothes of course. I get myself 2 new Blouse, 1 Pant, 1 "Sarong" Skirt & 1 "Tudung". That quite a lot. Everyone of us get a KeyChain too. hehehehehe There is also a lot of food too. Well, after talking all her excitement, we manage to sleep at 11.30pm. hehehehehe
My mum not working today so she have to cook. hahahahha Today she will be cooking all by herself. Wake up at 6.30am today.
Today will be a lot of activity right here in the Office. This is what going to happens. I guess they are targetting to have monthly activities.

11am to 1pm Effective Sales Communication & presentation skills. All Staff
Probing skills and objection handling

4pm to 4.30pm Staff meeting All Staff

5pm to 6pm MTV Dance(Planet Fitness) All Staff

Will have great today. :)

No comments: