Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I realise that i did not blog yesterday. Totally forgot all about it. I think i remember saying to myself that i will blog during lunch time and i am totally forgotten all about it. Busy with my work clearing all pending things on my table. Furthermore istarted fasting yesterday. So kind of doing my work all the way to avoid me being sleepy the whole day.
At last my cousin, Nazrul from JB called last night. After such long time he did not call, (Even during my birthday)It makes me so happy. Well, kind of angry with him at first but then it makes me forgets all about it after talking to him. Actually he been sms me all this while and i did not get any of his sms. Due to his mistake of not adding any (+65) in front of the number. He called me from his home at my handphone. His bill this month will surely increase. hehehehehehhe Once in a while it happens to him. Feels great n happy after talking to him. Feeling much better. I was already sleeping when he calls but then it makes me wake up the moment i talked to him.

No comments: