Friday, August 01, 2003

I am really really piss now. My mum nag at me last night. Give me a long nagging. I simply can't understand her. She told me what to do & most of the time i follow them and now she keep complaining, nagged and even scold me for nothing. All i do is wrong to her. When i talked back to her or answer her back, she will say that i am "kurang ajar" and would not talk to me for nearly a week. If she do talk is all because i am helping her with the house work. I keep quiet and ignore all this as part of my daily life but it hurts but she keep finding my fault over and over again. When anyone makes her angry, she will just nagged all the way and the person will be me that she aims.
I am piss off also because she would not pay my examinations fee which she told me before that she will pay all my school n examinations fees. But now she would not it anymore. I really cant take that as i am not prepare to do all this and i am sort of money now. All my budget for my monthly will be out of order. It will be different. She did not tell me in advance and so suddenly she told me all this yesterday. She is really treating me unfairly. Really really unfair.

No comments: