Sunday, August 17, 2003

Sleep at 3am this morning. No choice as i am doing some scanning online on my PC. Someone willing to help me out about the MIRC issue with me too. Glad it is okies now. (Tak sia-sia tido late)
Really really tired. But manage to wake up at 9am. Due to still sleepy i continue my sleep to 10.30am. Andini still sleeping untill i wake her up at 11am. (Tak bagus anak dara bangun lambat-lambat) hehehehehe She claim that she still tired. So today i cant bring her out, let her stay at home and rest as she will be schooling tomorrow. I am still feeling tired today. Thought of continu my sleepy earlier but i need to do something first.

!) have to cook Lunch & do the housework
2)have to do my work that need to submit tomorrow. (I bring back my laptop and need to do it later)
3)maybe later or at night will be doing my ironing of the Laundry. (this week is my turn to do it

Decide to cook western style today. Fry fish fillet, Fries, Hotdog & Chicken Drumlets. Will having all this for Lunch. hmmm

No comments: