Friday, August 08, 2003

Feeling so sleepy today. I did sleep early yesterday but still not enough. I want more sleep. *Yawn*
Today will be another busy day. Will have to do more things today. Will have to print invoices, photocopy and re-arranged them back if possible. By the time CT comes back next Tuesday, She will have to do a lot of data entry and balance work that i could not finished.
It has been 2 years i been working here at TradeOneAsia. I still remember my first day working here as Telemarketing. I was quite annoyed at first. It was eve of National Day and I have to work full day. I was hoping it was half day that time but turn out not. I enjoyed working here although the pay is not good. It is the people and the environment that makes me stay. Will see how long more i will be working here. hmmmmm

No comments: