Saturday, August 16, 2003

Still smiling while i am typing this. hehehehehehe I am having fun while my parents is not at home.
Went out with Herda, Andini, Moshee, Hazel, Nurynn & Azalia today.
Sleep at 2am this morning. I was chatting with Nurynn and my Ex at MSN. I was also doing some scanning on my PC.
Wake up at 7pm for a while to wake Andini for her 2.4km Physical Fitness at Bedok Reservoir. Continue my sleep till 9.30am before i am fully awake to do my daily routine. Quickly wake up do my housework n cooks Lunch Cum Dinner for the others. Luckily Maimunah is in a good mood to help around. I cook Black Pepper Meat & some Vegetable. I make some "Kuih Bakar" and decide to bring some for herda's mama but then the "Kuih" have not cooked. So i lleave it behind for my other sbilings to eat.
Met the others at Ct Hall MRT at 12pm. (Suppose to met up at Yishun MRT at 12pm. But someone late again. hehehehe) Sorry Herda for being late and u should know who is late today. hahahahahaha Went to buy some food at the Northpoint and then straight to Herda's Mama house. Nice to met herda's parents & Elny. Well, the Briyani is soooooooooo delicious that i have a 2 rounds. I guess nearly everyone haves 2 round. Watch Anger Management after the lunch. Sitting around lazily till we all decide to go to CWP to go for window shopping.
Reach the CWP around 4 plus. Walked around till they decide to catch a movie. And we watch League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. It was a great movie. REALLY GOOD!!! Make a surprise visit to Afyzah who was working at CWP Delifrance. Nice to met her again after so long. Then we had a simple dinner at Long John Silver before headed home. Take bus 168 from Woodlands to bedok. Andini was so tired that she sleep for a while in the bus. She is happy today. She claims to have fun today. :) Good to hear that she is enjoying herself. Thats the best i can make her happy. Furthermore she can mix around with ppl easily and i don't have to worry if i have to bring her wherever i go.
Will continue chatting with Nurynn tonight. hehehehe Lets see till what time today i will "tahan" my eyes.

No comments: