Sunday, February 08, 2004

Farij is ok now. Now there is a patch on his head. He is active person thats y he dont feel the pain so much.....
Not feeling well still today. Yesterday was worst. Having a stomachache. They called it "Segugut". Nearly could not wake up the whole of yesterday. It hurts so much that i cry out. Too painful. Although i am in pain, people in this house doesn't care at all. I still have to do the housework no matter wat. With feeling of painful, i forced myself to do watever i can. After so much pain n tired, i get to sleep for a few hours in the late evening. Now it still a bit pain. Effect my arm now. Haiz.... Too much sickness. I guess thats y they doesnt care at all. Too much trouble for them maybe.... :( Sometimes i am wondering why all these have to happens but still............. :( :( :(
Might be taking MC tomorrow. If the pain is still here i think i better see a doctor tomorrow......
Miss my aunt so much now.........Have to met her soon............But dont know when........
Miss my cousin, Nazrul too but....................
Haiz.............. :( :( :(

No comments: