Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Feeling a bit sleepy as i sleep late yesterday.
Did not went to class yesterday but instead meet Ct1 to discuss our project further. We had our Dinner at China Square Banquet then do our project there. Went home around 9pm.
Talked to a few ppl yesterday. One of them at MSN. Manage to know & confessed the truth with Him. Kind of funny talking about it. As it involves feelings towards each other. :) :) :) Well just see if things are meant to be.
Then at night talked to a new guy i get to know. Happens to be he is one of our Company's Customer. Well kind of funny to think back. Get to know a guy from this way. Some ppl i knew is through the net. We talked a few topics till he brought up the matter of relationship. Asking me why i am not attached. Do girls of my age should be attached now? He kind of shock that i am still single and not looking of course. Well, i try not to look for one yet. If there is someone out there for me then let it go with the flow. Will just treat everyone equal at the moment. No speciality yet for anyone. Things are not so good on my side and i dont want to add more things for now. I even ask if this i want my life to be or how should it be. I still not sure at times but i think i know wat i am doing n facing right now. I even told myself that whoever proposed me, i might take him without thinking a lot. Well it all depends. Will not say more for now.....
Things are still not good at home. My sister did not help out this morning in the kitchen. My mum did not say anything at all. I piss off and nag at her and all i get is nagging back from my mum. Isn't that really unfair. She really cover her totally. I really dont understand what i have done that makes her to be unfair to me. It hurts a lot. I have do a lot of things especially the things that she want it be but this is what i get. Just hope things getting better soon...........
Will be meeting my dear dear friends tonight. It been a while when we all last met up. I will have a good time with them of course. That is what i needs now......................

No comments: