Thursday, February 26, 2004

Feeling so sleepyyy...........I can't sleep yesterday. Don't know why......I think i will take an Urgent Leave tomorrow. So that i can spent my day tomorrow sleeping maybe. Might be going to my aunt's place. I miss her so much already. Had to met her already. Yeah i think i should take Urgent Leave tomorrow and go to her house....Hmmm Will see how things later.....
Suppose to met my 2 gfs but was cancel last minute due to 1 of them sick. And at last minute plan meeting my best friend, Azli. Met him at Raffles place after maghrib. Had Dinner at BK again. (Yesterday was BK day. Lunch having BK then Dinner too) Sampai org kata muka pun dah macam muka burger. Then we just hang around near the river near the Masjid there. It is a good thing as i need the Sea air once in a while. Spent the time there chatting all the way to 10pm. Talked a lot of stuffs follow up with a lot of things. But still feels a bit of hurt when theres a few times, he say that the place n etc reminds him of his ex-gf. Haiz.....Maybe thats the reasons why i always say no when he ask me out. I know these things will surely happens. But saying yes yesterday because i need someone to accompany me. Need someone just be there......
Will having a class today. New lesson will start. Hopes does not bored me again...
There a lot of things need to clear ASAP by today if possible. Too many things but dont know where to start.....

No comments: