Friday, February 27, 2004

Got this phrase through sms. Decided to share with all of you......Contains a lot of meaning....

Interrogation has replace the trust we had. Your misguidance accusation helping me to turn back. I know that i would never wanna be the one that make u reminded. I would never wanna be the one that make you deny it. I would never wanna be the one that make you regret it. I would never wanna be, never wanna be...

Here intention we pretending not to show. Having face the motivation that i had not long ago. I know that i would never wanna be the one that make you forget it. I would never wanna be the one that make you risk for it. I would never wanna be the one that make you regret it. I would never wanna be, never wanna be...

I thought that we would find our way. I thought that our life would be ok. I thought that you believe in me. But now it seems so far away. The life we knew before is gone. There's no compromises. The life you say will be alone to find your inner senses. Its Like beginning of the end that i dont know where we lost control. It's like beginning of the end that i know that i am all alone.

No comments: