Sunday, February 29, 2004

Sleep around 3am this morning. Was on the net getting some information for my project n of course download some songs at MIRC. Manage to get some only. Will look out for more later on.
Really piss off today. My mum starts nagging again. This time around dont quite understand for wat n why she nags today. Everyone in the house gets the nagging from her. Too bad only 4 of us get it. My 3rd brother was not at home n he is lucky to have been escape. Don't understand why she nags a lot these days. Piss me off man. She will keep on blaming me for nothing at times. I been ignoring all these all these while but at times it makes me so damn piss off. Why must i be the one that she let go her frustration. When i say back told her truth she will say i show no respect by answering her back. Haiz....At times i dont know what to do. Just keep quite and at times i cry.....Hurts a lot......
Will just spend time at home. Maybe will be going out to Bedok Central to buy some stuffs. Saw sales there yesterday. Might gong there again to buy some stuffs which are good bargain. At least it will forgets my problems. Maybe will get some Mee Goreng too. Craving for it since yesterday....

No comments: