Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Reach home around 10pm. Had a group discussion with 3 classmates. We sit at the Macdonald near the school. Too many things n so little time. Need to submit & present 1st project this Saturday. Left another few moew days and the work still not yet done. Still 1/3 are done. Haiz....Just hope things getting better soon. Have to finish them up by Thursday.
Yesterday was so piss off. With feeling tired i was told to do the housework despite explaining Mum to do tomorrow. She insist to be done yesterday. My sister, Maimunah, went home late n she never say or ask anything. But for me, she will ask a lot of things. Why must she be unfair to me? Even on Sunday, My sister can go out till late night. But for me she will nag a lot. She even make me feels bad too. What have i done to make her feel unfair to me? I just dont understand it at times. I try not to do things that she doesnt like but still she never saw that. She nag, scold & blame me a lot. Just don't understand it......
I hate this situations. Sometimes i wish i can am away from all this. Haiz....

No comments: