Monday, February 09, 2004

I am feeling a bit happy......Can't stop smiling since yesterday. An old guy friend call me. So shock to receive a call from him. It been quite a while. Last we talk is last year in May or June i guess. He is a nice guy that i have a crash on him that time. So nice of him to call back. Can't help smiling yesterday n now too. hehehehehe Luckily i have not change my number or we will not be able to talk yesterday. :)
Then continue talking to a friend to late nite. hehehehehe Couldn't believe i am talking to him till late nite again. Talking about all the secrets that were meant not to talk.
Receive a good news from my 2nd brother, Zaidi that his wife is pregnant. :) :) :) So happy to hear the news this morning. InsyALLAH everything will be ok for my sis-in-law. Will have another niece.....


No comments: