Friday, February 13, 2004

No good mood today. A lot of things happens since yesterday.
Went for my 1st Thursday class yesterday nite. Miss out 1 lesson and miss out a lot of things. We have to do 4 different projects. 2 of them have to submit by 13 March 2004. 1 of them submit next week, 21/3/04 and other 1 is on the 28/2/04. This news is so damn shock for me. Just miss 1 lesson and now this is what i get for missing the class. Luckily my group mates have done 1/3 of the project. Will be quite busy for the next few weeks. Looks like extra work on weekends.
Work is getting bored for me here. Some of the ppl here piss me off. All they know is order things around. Give me last minute things n need them ASAP. Hate to be in that situation. They keep bugging n disturbing me while doing other stuff.
Then normal complain from customers. Luckily i still can control my anger n mood. If not, i should have talked rudely to them. Needs a lot of patience...........But still sometimes it piss u off so badly.
My weekends will be busy doing projects and work. Hopefully things will be okies....

No comments: