Sunday, February 29, 2004

Tiring day for me today. Did not go for class today. No mood n tired.....
My mum were at home n she nags a lot........ Really can't stand that so decided to go out early. Went for some window shopping around bedok. Then make arrangment to met Herda at Bugis....Had slight meal at BK before meeting Mutiara. Then we wait for Moshee n had some food at Zam Zam. Was looking forward to eat mee goreng but the man say that it will took 1/2 hr to prepare. Decided to skip that. So all i have is Murtabak. Then Herda & Mutiara went for Syarahan. Left me n Moshee waiting for Ernie. While waiting, we walked around the Arab street. Nice area i can say.... :)
Then head to Sofra to have some snack with Ernie & Moshee. We part from there as i headed home while both of them decided to watch movie.
Met my old gf. Manage to catch up the latest news & gossips with her. hehehehehehehe When saw her reminds me of my sec n ite life.......Miss it so much....

No comments: