Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Still feeling sleepy. Talked to a few people yesterday. Quite interesting for a few of them.....
There's a few questions that makes me think. He ask if i am ready to have a commitment now or soon? Well, i never think of that but it make me think yesterday... But still i could not get the answer as i couldn't find it. I think i am happy as what i am now. I am still a few things that i need to achieve. Maybe after all the achievements i will think of all. InsyALLAH.....
Class was good yesterday. My 2 gfs still did not turn up for the class. Have to understand them as they are pregnant now. :) But the class was a bit irritating. The teacher is teaching but some of them are talking. Really no manners at all. Later they will complain that they do not understand or the teacher are not doing their part teaching. Haiz dont really understand these type of people.
Got my results yesterday. Not so good as i predict. Manage only to pass 2 out of 5 Subjects that i took. I have to do something about this or i will be draging myself to this course till end of the year. Will start planning for my study soon. Will apply new examination dates by next week.

No comments: