Thursday, February 12, 2004

Reach the office a bit late. Have to change bus when we all reach Kembangan. The tire bust. Luckily nothing bad happens along the way....
Something happens yesterday.....I just dont know why did i do that and why am i just giving in.........Haiz....
I hate myself!!! I always giving in to ppl but in the end hurts is all i get....I try to be strong and face things but still i end up losing & failer......A lot of ppl call yesterday n i just ignore them. Did not reply any of the sms or calls. Kind of shock for myself to do that. Firstly i was outside the house and reach home nearly 12 midnight. Haiz.........
I just confused with what happens...Thought of talking about it but i am still in confused situation. I am not being myself yesterday & today too.....I guess. Arghhh
What is happening to me......
..................

No comments: