Monday, March 01, 2004

Feeling so tired....Wish i could sleep a bit longer.....
Yesterday was not quite good. Piss off with my sister Maimunah. And my parents too. Haiz...Everyone seems to be unfair...Thought of bringing Andini to accompany me to Bedok yesterday but Maimunah persist to bring her out to met her friends. She trying to take my parent's heart as she went out on Saturday already. So to make them say yes, she bring Andini along. Piss me off as my parents say yes to her. Haiz....
I manage to get out too with last minute plan with Azli. Accompany him to Suntec for the Adidas sale there. There is a few items left. Not much things on the last day. Thought of getting a shoe there but nothing capture my attention. Everything went down to 1/2 half of the original price. A good buy for Adidas lovers. :)
Then went to Masjid Moulana at Raffles Place for Solat Mahgrib. After that we decided to just went home as both of us are tired. Forced myself to go to Bedok Central to buy the shoes that i saw on Saturday. Manage to buy 2 pairs of shoes & a pair of jeans at reasonable prices. Thought of buying mee goreng during my way home, but after asking my sister whether there is food at home, she say yes. But when i reached home, there isn't any. :( Makes me piss off more. I should have buy it yesterday. Haiz....Without no choice, just eat bread with Kaya on it. Luckily there is bread at home or i will be starving the whole night.
My mum still nagging this morning. I am not sure why she is like that. I believe there must be something happens. She is like that at times. When something happens, she tend to let if off by nagging. Haiz.....
I am fasting today. Decided to start the new month today fasting. A good way to train myself to cut down on my eating of course. hehehehehehe

No comments: