Saturday, March 13, 2004

Spent the day at home all day. The weather is good for sleeping. Luckily did not go out today.
2 plans was cancel at the last minute.
Was suppose to met Ct1 to do the project but was cancel as she has something on today.
Then make a plan with a guy friend whom i knew from Anakmelayu.com but then was cancel as the weather did not permit us for the meeting. Might be meeting him one of these days. :)
Aeisyah kind of mooding today. She cry a lot. When for syarahan with Kak Tini N My 1st brother, Zaki. Farij went to Malaysia as part of the school excursion. Isnt that great. Haiz.... Why the school never had that last time? Maimunah N Andini did not go as they are having menses at the same time. So they kind of lazy to go.
My mum is not working today. So she went to Market to but a lot of food to top up. As i was at home, Maimunah really let me do all the housework. She really revenge me i guess as she saw that i can help my mum, she left me alone with my mum in the kitchen. If i know all this happens, i should have went out today. But still there isnt anywhere to go. My aunt and her family went for a short holiday to Istanbul. My parents was suppose to go to Genting but then they cancel as the weather did not permit them to go there. If not i would have enjoy my time during their absent.....
Will be meeting Ct1 tomorrow. Have to finish up all by tomorrow if possible as next week is the date line to hang over the 4 projects. InsyALLAH i will finish them up.....

No comments: