Monday, March 08, 2004

So tired but i enjoy my day today.
Spent the whole day with my 3 gfs. Met them for breakfast at Macdonald. Then head to Ubi to book Basic theory n Final theory for myself. From there we head to Suntec. We watch movie, Honey. It was really good movie. *Thumbs Up* Then we had late Lunch & Early Dinner at Soeul Garden. Yesh we went there. At last i went there to eat. It was so marvellous. We were all so hungry that we eat a lot. Quite a lot n a big mess too. hehehehehehee It was really really fun. Will put up the pictures soon. Once Ct2 send us the pictures.
Never knew that all four of us will be quite close. I am only close with Ct2 since secondary 4. The other 2 was just a normal gfs that i rarely hang around. But now it seems that we are really close to each other. :) Things were quite back for last few days. Today i really let myself enjoys. Feels good. :) Maybe should do this often. :) :) :)
Will be back to work tomorrow. Surely there's a lot of things that need to be done. Haiz....Never mind...At least i have enjoy my day today....Although it is raining but we do have fun together.
Hope you all do have a good Monday.... :)

No comments: