Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Sorry gals for not turning up today. Thought of joining but i am dead tired by then. There's a lot of work and have to work late :(
Feeling so lonely. Listening to my favourite music which i like so much till now. Never bored listen to it over n over again. Haiz....This song reminds me of my old memory n of course remind of myself. My old self. Haiz... (Slam - Mentari Muncul Lagi)
When i think back about my life, about myself, i keep thinking what have i done to myself that i am like this now. Have i change or not? What i can do to make it better? Why people still do the same thing although i have follow what ever they wants me to be? A lot of why, when n what but don't know what are the answers to all the questions.
I realise that things that you like are not meant to be yours. You can feel that it might be yours but it never will be at last. :( So sad when you put all your life to achieve that but in the end dissapointment is all you gets....It hurts but no matter what life still have to go on....Its like you went for shopping, you like this item but then you can't buy it because it is too expensive or you have no money to buy it. Or should i say that you began to like a toy which was your sister's and you cant have it because it is not yours. You sister would not give it to you because that is hers and she like so much....
I been crying at nights for the last few days. Something have happens that make me so sad so suddenly. I began to think about the past n of course about someone. Or maybe i can't accept the fact that i was left alone. Someone hurts me without realising it. I never realise it till lately the change in that person n of course in myself. With the feeling of no one cares hurts me more........Could not help thinking about this lately but ..... :( :( :(

No comments: