Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Still sick.....I nearly having an asthma this morning. I was sweating this morning. Just dont know why. In the air-con bus also i was sweating. I nearly faint in the bus but luckily i have reach the bustop. Take in a fresh air after that a feels a bit better. I forgot to leave some medicine in the office so i just relex myself a bit.....All i need is a gd sleep. I did not sleep late yesterday but still feeling sleepy now.....
Yeah i always sick....Thats me....I am very very very weak gal.....In the family, i always fall sick easily. It can cause a lot of reasons. Maybe due too stress, too tired, weather and etc......Thats y i think my family dont really like me especially my mum n sister.....Maybe i am a burden to them. Once i fall sick, i will be a troublesome for them n can't help much around with the housework. :( I am really sad when tat happpens to me but wat to do. It always happens n they doesn't care much at all......I like to keep it to myself most of the time. Yup i know it is bad for the health but i can't help it. Thats the way i am.....I try to talk out but it always happens again n again. I try to fight back whenever i can but in the end i still lose.....
Sometimes i really hate myself for being so stupid n etc.........But at times i do feel proud of myself.......
Haiz.......

No comments: