Thursday, March 04, 2004

Really piss off with "Sotong" (This is the name that most of us in the office called one of our colleague.) She make me piss off this whole day. Idiot. I was cursing all the way...Damn her to make me piss off. Luckily not many ppl in the office. She was increasing her voice towards me. I follow her ways but now she trying to teach me other ways. Arghhhhhhhhh She will get from me if she ever do that. Luckily for her that i am patient earlier. I have packed my things n waiting for Ct2 from Toilet. Thats when it happens. She have this attitude of pointing finger before finding the real reasons. And she good at blaming ppl. I get a lot of complains from her. She keep telling that i make a mistakes. Let her complains wat she wants. I don't care. I do whatever i can. I do follow watever i can.
My mood damn so low now. But after hearing Hindi songs makes me forgets a while. hehehehehee :)

No comments: