Friday, March 26, 2004

Did not go to my aunt's place again. Was cancel last minute as she has something to attend outside. :( So i went home straight. Have a small n boring celebration for mum.
There were a few unwelcome ppl came to the house. They were my dad's friends. Kind of interrupted the event. Usually it will be noisy with us all for the celebration but it went quiet after the guests came. Aeisyah did came to the house too. She getting bigger n heavier. hehehehehe Today she is 6 mths already now. How time fly really fast.....
Sleep late yesterday. I think around 12.30am n now i am feeling sleepy n tired.....
Maybe will go home early today n sleep early. Will be quite busy during the weekends. So must have a gd sleep today or i will be feeling tired the next few days...
I am looking forward to this Sunday. Will be meeting my aunts n uncles. Miss them so much already.....

No comments: