Friday, March 05, 2004

These days been so stressful...Not myself i feels i am lately.....I need a good break from all this. Feels like crying today. I hold on my crying now...
Work has been so miserable n fully of shit. Really sucks man. I don't know for how long i could stand all this. Overworked n pressure. Today get another blamed form this "Sotong". Really pissed me off. I nearly cry today. This new customer, BaxGlobal, been given problems. All in a mess. And too bad this "Sotong" is the person in charge of this company. Have to liase with her most time. Same as yesterday i cursing all the way. When i start cursing means that i can't stand all these anymore.
Today receive a shocking news from my classmate, Ct1, that all project have to submit tomorrow for checking and she need all project to hand over to be by next week instead on the 20 March. What the bloody hell is this teacher doing??? First she starts the class 2 weeks late, then she change the day from Thursday to Saturday, then she is doing this. SUCKS!!! My project is all half way done. I have not finish them all n she wants all to be ready by tomorrow. Where can i finish up as lately too busy with work that i have no time to go through most of them. Don't she knows that majority of the students are working adults. Most of them have family somemore and they are rushing us to do. Partly her mistakes and now she is rushing us too. I decide just to hang all projects next week without her to check first. There is 1 more project that needs to act out which i told my group members to count me out. Let her put a zero on my name. I am totally pissed off with everything. I feels like giving out everything.
When i reached home, left Andini & Farij. My parents go for rewang nearby our flat. I am dead straving. No Food left. Haiz really pissed off. Should have join Moshee & Ernie earlier. But i choose not to after what happens today furthermore I & Ct2 went home late. I think we left the office around 7pm today. Too many things have to clear. Ct2 will be on leave on Monday. Arghhhhhhhhhh
Will be going to my aunt's place tomorrow. Been quite sometimes since i last visit her. Misssss her so much.....Now the time to met her already. She my everythings when i am down. She helps a lot. Haiz....... :( :( :(

No comments: